Schools, School Districts, Education
MSB is an established and qualified restoration vendor for numerous schools, districts and colleges throughout Southern California. Our qualifications, experience, and expertise make us the ideal restoration company for schools. Jobs large and small, we restore it all.
24/7 Emergency Service – On-Site Within 2 Hours*
Peace of mind for school facility managers
The needs of a school property emergency restoration are clearly unique compared to residential and commercial properties. The displacement of students, the timing of the repairs, and the safety for all are just a few of the challenges involved.
The speed of getting your school buildings open and operating safely again after an emergency is critically important. Emergency work can impact the student learning trajectory when away from their normal classroom.
MSB is highly focused on our processes that reduce or eliminate student displacement so the classrooms can operate fully as soon as possible. It’s our experience in dealing with restoration and construction projects like this over the past 4 decades that enables us to deliver more swiftly and professionally when others cannot.
Typical issues schools experience with Property Damage Emergencies:
- How fast can someone get on the scene?
- What is the turnaround time for restoration and then repair?
- Can you work after school hours while students are away?
- Length of time for student displacement – can the classrooms or buildings operate fully or partially?
- Who is at fault and financially responsible? Who can work with the insurance company or adjuster?
- Is there Mold or asbestos contamination?
- Who will take care of cleaning, packing and storage of the property contents if that’s needed?
- Which vendors to hire for various parts of the project? Do they qualify with our vendor approval process and insurance requirements?
- And so much more.
Emergency Services & Contents
- Moisture Control & Dehumidification
- Emergency Site Stabilization
- Contents Restoration & Storage
- Emergency Response Plans
- General Contractors
- Large Loss Specialists
- Construction Consultants
Approved Vendor for LAUSD, Pepperdine and other Districts
DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
Faster, Smoother, and More Peaceful Progress
Fast-Track Process: We arrive on scene within 2 hours* to begin restoring, securing, and cleaning up. Multiple crews are available that work feverishly, with expertise, to get the property back to normal – AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
*Often quicker, but we cannot guarantee it due to unforeseen circumstances like traffic
Smooth Transition to Repairs if Needed: Whether you use your own repair contractors or us, we work hard to make this go smoothly so the job doesn’t slow down, and the outcome stays optimal.
We Prevent Problems for the Property:
One misstep by a less-experienced company could add $10,000’s to a job and displace the occupant longer than necessary! We’ve seen it too often. As a one-call restoration, construction, and contents company, we see issues missed by many companies so we avoid them for you.
Emergency Response Plan
We offer, at no charge, a platform where all the important information needed during an emergency is at your fingertips – 24/7.
This way if it’s 2AM and you get a call that a roof leak has flooded the classrooms, gym, offices or other building, you can stay put (if you choose) and dispatch all the needed services right away.
The ERP contains a myriad of useful information, such as:
- Contact info for utilities, approved vendors (like plumbers, restoration co., electricians, etc), insurance company, tenants, property managers/owners, and more.
- Storage of useful documents like insurance policies, Master Service Agreements, building plans & drawings.
- Photos and details of lock boxes, shut-offs, entrances, elevators, and more.
- Photos and 3D video of the building to aid emergency workers and staff.