Water & Flood Damage
For decades MSB has been providing reputable, efficient, and speedy restoration and remediation services for water and flood damage.
Why Choose MSB?
Fast 24/7 Emergency Restoration Service — Within 2 hours!*
With one call, we’ll dispatch a Water Damage Restoration Team to your location within 2 hours and begin handling your property damage emergency. Our teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our on-call team leaders have their service vehicles with them at their homes so they have what is needed when they arrive at your property.
* most cases, on some occasions we may require more time due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. traffic
We Minimize Occupant Displacement!
When the occupant (that may be you) is inconvenienced because of the damage and restoration process it is difficult to say the least. That’s why our teams are dedicated to minimizing or eliminating the need for the property’s occupant to leave.
We employ numerous steps that minimize the occupant’s need to relocate to another property, including isolating the damage and danger to part of the building so the occupant can remain on the premises. We do all we can to make this a top priority!
World-Class Communication with all Parties
Restoration and construction projects have the best outcomes when the contractor provides you and other connected parties with regular, clear and helpful communication. Over the years, we’ve worked diligently to create our processes that deliver this excellent level of communication you need and want.
One-Call for Restoration/Remediation, Re-Construction, and Content Storage/Packing
Often after a property damage loss re-construction and or your property contents need to be handled as well. MSB is a reputable, full service restoration, construction AND property content contractor. One call, does it all!
In Business Since 1987 • 1000’s of Restoration Jobs!
24/7 Emergency Service – On-Site Within 2 Hours*
All Property Types
Commercial / Industrial
Residential / Multi-Tenant
Peace of mind for property owners & managers
If your property is a commercial / Industrial, retail / shopping, multi-tenant residential or a school, your needs vary widely. That’s why we cater to each segment to deliver the best benefits to you.
MSB is highly focused on our processes that reduce or eliminate occupant displacement so the store can operate fully as soon as possible. It’s our experience in dealing with restoration and construction projects like this over the past 4 decades that enables to deliver more swiftly and professionally when others cannot.
Typical issues experienced with Property Damage Emergencies:
- How fast can someone get on the scene?
- What is the turnaround time for restoration and then repair?
- Length of time for occupant displacement – can the property be used fully or partially?
- Who is at fault and financially responsible? Who can work with the insurance company or adjuster?
- Is there Mold or asbestos contamination? Can this delay reconstruction?
- Who will take care of cleaning, packing and storage of the property contents?
- Which vendors to hire for various parts of the project?
- And so much more.
Emergency Services & Contents
- Moisture Control & Dehumidification
- Emergency Site Stabilization
- Contents Restoration & Storage
- Emergency Response Plans
- General Contractors
- Large Loss Specialists
- Construction Consultants
Faster, Smoother, and More Peaceful Progress
Fast-Track Process: We arrive on scene within 2 hours* to begin restoring, securing, and cleaning up. Multiple crews are available that work feverishly, with expertise, to get the property’s occupant back to normal – FAST!
*Often quicker, but we cannot guarantee it due to unforeseen circumstances like traffic
Smooth Transition to Repairs if Needed: Whether you use your own repair contractors or us, we work hard to make this go smoothly so the job doesn’t slow down, and the outcome stays optimal.
We Prevent Problems for Property Managers and the Property:
One misstep by a less-experienced company could add $10,000’s to a job and displace the occupant longer than necessary! We’ve seen it too often. As a one-call restoration, construction, and contents company, we see issues missed by many companies so we avoid them for you.
Emergency Response Plan
We offer, at no charge, a platform where all the important information needed during an emergency is at your fingertips – 24/7.
This way if it’s 2AM and you get a call that a roof leak has flooded your floors, you can stay put (if you choose) and dispatch all the needed services right away.
The ERP contains a myriad of useful information, such as:
- Contact info for utilities, approved vendors (like plumbers, restoration co., electricians, etc), insurance company, tenants, property managers/owners, and more.
- Storage of useful documents like insurance policies, Master Service Agreements, building plans & drawings.
- Photos and details of lock boxes, shut-offs, entrances, elevators, and more.
- Photos and 3D video of the building to aid emergency workers and staff.