$20-25 per hour
$41K-$52K Annual Full Time
– Posted September 18, 2023
What is a Warehouse Coordinator Job?
When homes and businesses experience property damage from water/flood, fire/smoke, wind/storm, vehicle vs. building, earthquake, etc, property owners call our company to restore the property back to pre-loss condition.
The warehouse coordinator role is the person in charge of organizing, maintaining and coordinating our equipment, supplies and vehicles in our warehouse.
Pay & Details:
- $20-25 per hour / $41K-52K per year. Pay is negotiable and dependent on experience and skill level.
- We’re an Employee-Owned company!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday 6AM to 2:30PM.
- Read about the company benefits included.
The Duties includes:
- Work is done in our Agoura Hills office, this is NOT a remote job.
- Organize and Maintain Warehouse
- Forklift Operation Certified
- Organize, clean, and maintain equipment and tools in warehouse
- Vehicle Fleet Maintenance: record, track and schedule maintenance
- Vehicle Fleet organization and processing
- Delivery and Retrieval of equipment from project sites as needed
- Ability to operate a vehicle with trailer for project site debris pick up
- Clean Driving record
- Physical stamina to perform manual labor tasks such as lifting and moving 25 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined for small maintenance projects in the warehouse and vehicles.
- Strong work ethic, as you will be often in charge of your tasks, no supervising.
- Bi-Lingual with fluency in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Strong communication skills with keen ability to listen well for details.
- Must be a team player with patience, kindness and a willingness to cooperate with co-workers.